Tower Light, 1944-1947
Student newspapers of the State Teachers College (STC) at Towson for the 1944-1947 academic years. Published monthly. The June issue often served as the yearbook for the graduating class. The State Teachers College was first known as the Maryland State Normal School. In 1963 STC became Towson State College, followed by Towson State University in 1976, before becoming Towson University in 1997.
Publisher State Teachers College at Towson
Possible copyright status Public domain. (Stated by the Contributor)
Digitizing sponsor Lyrasis Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Towson University, Special Collections at the Albert S. Cook Library
Collection towsonuniversity; americana
Notes Tight margins. Some ad pages have text in gutter